Sunday, July 12, 2009

Introduction


This site is about a school that existed last century, in Northcote.
Northcote is a suburb of Melbourne in Victoria, Australia.

There is very little on the internet about this school so I have decided to put up some of the things I recall about it.

I hope that there are other ex-students out there that are perhaps looking for information about Westleigh College who may, in time, find this site and contact me with further information.

I realise many ex-students may no longer be around, and many would possibly have changed their name as well.
http://melbournemagicfestival.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/745px-northcote_town_hall_01a.jpg
The school was situated in James Street - close to the Northcote Townhall.

1 comment:

  1. What more can you tell me about Westleigh in the mid-1950s? My memory is rather hazy/

    ReplyDelete