Monday, December 17, 2012

Another Class Photo of Westleigh Girls - Just In!



                                                                     
From Miriam Suss:


Hi Rosie
Hope it works.
I am the girl far left in the back row.


Thanks so much Miriam! 
I have never seen this before. A real 'blast from the past'!
This picture must have been taken in 1960, or earlier, as that was the year I left.
Although many faces look very familiar I can't remember all the names.
So far the only girls I can name most clearly are mentioned below:




Front Row – Faye ?, Carolyn Palmer, Pauline Amos and Charmaine Lehman.


Second Row – Elana Braianis, Wendy Sylvester (Killeen), myself, Diane Lehman and Rosalyn "Pippa" Law.


Third Row – Gail Clymo, Kay(lene)? Mottram and Kay Martin.
Fourth Row -  Miriam in the far left, Marilyn Richards, Christine White, Leonie Eastman, Anna Hansen and Jennifer Walker.
I may be quite wrong about the names and spelling. Sorry about that:( 

What a shame they didn't have our teachers there as well. 
My wild guess is that our teacher at this time was Mrs Oliver.
If any else can help please leave a comment. 







3 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie, I am Robyn Beach, 2nd from left in 2nd back row (I think). would love to be able to join in and catch up with all the girls who have been posting, but not a techno whiz. Funny how we all have our memories, some are common to a few and others are not so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn,
    Shame the picture isn't better. It is hard to tell who is who at times.
    Having said that I am very please to hear from you, and very thankful I received some of these pictures.
    (I so often forget to check this blog for comments.It now seems as if it was in a parallel universe!)

    ReplyDelete